INDEPENDENT EATING Counter weights and rotation axes keep the spoon bowl level regardless of how your hand or arm twists, bends, or moves, preventing food spillage. ELI Spoon enables independent eating for people with limited hand and arm mobility such as Cerebral Palsy (CP), Spinal Cord Injury, Post-stroke deficits, or Huntington’s disease. ELI Spoon has no electric part. It is easy to use. You don’t need to charge it. You can wash it and bring it easily wherever you go. The ELI Spoon is available in 2 different sizes, the Soup spoon & the Teaspoon suitable for both children and adults.
- Total Length: 20 cm respectively. 21 cm
- Total Width: 9.4 cm respectively. 10.5 cm
- Handle: 12 cm Length and Approx. 1.9 cm Diameter
- Weight: 68 g respectively. 78 g
- Metal spoon head Length : 4.5 cm respectively 5.5 cm
- Metal spoon head Width : 2.7 cm respectively 3.7 cm
Small (Tea Spoon), XL (Soup Spoon)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.