The powered Neater Arm Support
The powered Neater Mobile Arm Support enables people with muscle weakness to use their arms.
The Neater Arm Support unlike other arm supports has a unique power drive system, to help assist the user. The client needs very little movement or ability to use the arm supports, as the power system negates gravity and helps lifts the arms to a functional position. The friction-free arms allow for fluid movement, and the sling frame automatically lowers the elbow on raising to bring the hand level with the mouth.
Neater Arm Support
Functional benefits of the Neater Mobile Arm Support
- Enables users to feed themselves, drink, use a phone, scratch their head,
wipe their nose, etc.
- The mobile arm support, supports the user’s arms when using a keyboard
Physical benefits of using the Mobile Arm Supports
- Large movement range reduces development of joint contractures
- Arm supports helps maintain strength
- Reduces development of postural deformities
Psychological benefits of the Mobile Arm Support
- Less dependence on carrers
- Encourages social interaction
- Helps maintain dignity
- Promotes engagement in activities and mealtimes
Arm Supports overview
The Neater Arm Support unlike other arm supportshas a unique power drive system, which provides power assistance to the user. The client needs very little movement or ability to use the mobile arm supports as the power drive system negates gravity and effortlessly lifts the arms to a functional position. The friction free arms enable a fluid movement capability and the sling frame geometry automatically lowers the elbow on raising to bring the hand level with the mouth.
- Single or both arms
- Good for exercise
- Powered by the wheelchair’s batteries
- Fitted to the back of the wheelchair
- Folding design minimises obstruction
- Wide range of frictionless movement